A healthy diet helps children grow and learn. It also helps avoid obesity and weight-related diseases, such as diabetes.
To give your child a nutritious diet : -
- Make half of what is on your child's plate fruits and vegetables.
- Choose healthy sources of protein, such as lean meat, nuts, and eggs.
- Serve whole-grain breads and cereals because they are high in fiber. Reduce refined grains.
- Broil, grill, or steam foods instead of frying them.
- Limit fast food and junk food.
- Offer water or milk instead of sugary fruit drinks and sodas.
Learn about your children's nutrient requirements. Some of them, such as the necessities for iron and calcium, change as your child
ages. Feel free to contact our expert.